Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's Almost Time...

The new CTMH Idea Book goes LIVE tomorrow, August 1st!!  So exciting!  For those of you who have already per-ordered your Cricut Artiste Bundle, your order will go in first thing tomorrow morning :-)  For those of you who have received an Idea Book from me, tomorrow will be the first day you'll be able to order the new goodies :-)

CTMH Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book

CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection
For those of you who haven't pre-ordered yet, there is still time to take advantage of my Free Shipping & Tax offer ($99 OUT THE DOOR!).  Just contact me by the end of the day today to get your order in and I will get your order placed first thing tomorrow.

If you're still interested in receiving a physical Idea Book in the mail, I still have a few available.  Again, contact me if you're interested in one and I can get one in the mail to you ASAP!

Oh..... and don't forget



You have until tonight at Midnight to enter.  I will be having my Hubby pick the winner tomorrow night (when we get home from work.. he he he).  The winner will be announced tomorrow, and don't forget...

You get an ADDITIONAL 4 ENTRIES in the drawing if you pre-order the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection from me :-)  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment