I would like to also WELCOME all my new followers! Having started off this Blog Hop with 35, and now I'm at 61.... WOW!!! Definitely feeling the love!
Just a reminder.... my very first Blog Giveaway ends at 8 p.m. EST tomorrow night (Sunday). If you haven't already, you can leave a comment over on my Blog Hop page to enter into the drawing. You can get another entry if you become a follower :-)
Today has been a busy, busy day. My niece's 5th Birthday Par-Tea was today, and OMG am I exhausted! 25 five-year-olds will take it out of you, not to mention being up until the wee hours of the morning trying to get everything done.
![]() |
I cut 30 mugs, teacups, and tea pots from the Love You A Latte cartridge, along with some small little cuts (using fit to page) of stars, polka dots, hearts, flowers and butterflies. Lesson learned... don't wait until the night before to do it!
There were plenty of arts and crafts to do, and all the girls LOVED them! Lol. They were all dressed up in their finest tea party outfits, and having a blast!
One of the other reasons for being up so late was I had to get her birthday card done. Of all the things I had to do, that's the one that I completely forgot. Around 3 am this morning, this is what came out...
I saw this cut from Simply Charmed used a while ago and have been waiting to use it. Unfortunately, it was so late last night and I was (again) in such a hurry to get it done, I didn't write down any measurements, but I can tell you that the loopy border is from Elegant Edges, the cake is from Simply Charmed, the patterned paper is from The Paper Studio, and there are clear Stickles on the flames of the candles and on her cheeks. Miss L (the birthday girl) just couldn't stop giggling that the cake had a face on it. Lol!
Well, I'm exhausted, and I give all you moms all the credit in the world. I don't know how you do it! I'm exhausted from a 3 hour birthday party.. I don't know how you can do that 24/7!! Lol. Time for bed for Rosie, and I'll be back tomorrow!!



You are a fabulous Aunt!!! Those little girls will probably remember this party for a longgggg time. So very precious.
ReplyDelete