Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Plum District Silhouette Deal

I know most of you don't have a Silhouette, but I just thought I would pass along the deal.  For $30, you can get a $50 voucher for purchases from the Silhouette America Shop.   You don't have to use it just for actual Silhouette products.  They've got vinyl, tools, etching creme, and other stuff too!



It's a great deal for $30!!  PLUS, if you use the code SLCPLUM20, you get an additional 20% off, making it $24 for $50 worth of product!!  Kinda works like a Groupon (if you're familiar with that).  You buy the deal and they give you a gift certificate code to enter when you're checking out!  Easy Peasy!

You can use my link to purchase here, and if I can get three people to purchase from me, it's FREE!  Then, you can leave your code below in the comments and others can use your code to purchase.  Get it?


4 comments:

  1. Hello friend! How do you like your Cameo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't even got it yet. According to the site, it's expected to ship next week. That's what I get for wanting such a deal on them... they were backordered :-(

    I'll definitely be posting (probably a video) once I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tempting...I know several people with one and they love it...somewhere on my list but not an immediate priority. I can't wait to see what you make with yours. I hear that silhouette store has some great cuts!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information Jessica. Hope your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete