** Don't forget to checkout my Mother's Day Blog Hop Giveaway!! **
Went out shopping on Friday for a birthday gift for my MIL, came home with a gift for me :-) My four-legged fur baby gave me an early Mother's Day gift ;-) I got a Kodak PlaySport camera!! I wanted/needed an actual video camera to do my videos but really didn't want to spend hundreds on an actual camcorder. This one is PERFECT! Once Hubby helped me get it all rigged up for the right angles, I'm so happy!!
It was a HUGE mail/package week here at Chez Rosie. Joann.com, Amazon, Hobby Lobby, eBay, and CTMH!! Let's just say I'll be giving my "plastic" a rest for a bit after this latest haul :-)
Here's my first video on the new camera :-)
Let me know what you think!! I've still got some time to take it back, but for right now I think it's a keeper!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend (I know we did), and a stress-free work week coming up :-)
Great haul! I wish I knew those screw brads were on sale I would have bought more, but I was trying to stay out of the stores last week. I have more carts coming this week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melody! I think I saw those screw brads on your video a few days ago and that's what got it in my head that I needed them for some Father's Day cards :-)
DeleteCan't wait to see what carts you've got coming :-)
I LOVE my sponge daubers. So easy to distress edges with ink with them. I hope you love them as much as I do. :) You had a great haul and I'm jealous. I want it all. haha. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ian! I'm excited to try the daubers and see how they work. There may be a couple more packages on my next order if they work out well for me :-D
DeleteOk, friend, it's my turn next for the haul!! I wanna big haul!! One of these days maybe so! I love yours! I think I'm gonna need some CTMH goodies!! I'm back in town and still working on my project! Talk with you soon!
ReplyDeletePinkE
Can't wait to see what you're working on :-D And... I know you'll be able to top my haul video ;-) You always manage to find some awesome goodies!!!
Delete